Welcome to the Chesterfield and District branch of CAMRA!
* NEW * May June InnSpire magazine available for download!
We are an active branch of pub, beer and cider lovers who live in the districts of Bolsover, Chesterfield, North East Derbyshire and some of the parishes of Derbyshire Dales.
Click on the branch diary to see dates of meetings, social events and what's happening.
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Thursday, 10:30 : Have you made it to a pub garden this week, or is your local still waiting for further lockdown restrictions to lift? We are interested in our members' viewpoints on the partial reopening taking place this week. Let us know what you think below! 👇
- Wednesday, 18:00 : The next beer featured in our Good Beer Box is @MagicRockBrewCo's Common Ground (5.4 per cent). It's a full-bodied, smooth coffee beer in collaboration with local roaster @DarkWoodsCoffee. For more info and to order your box, go to👉 ow.ly/DDtH50EorBV #CheerstoCAMRA pic.twitter.com/XppKg1cacn
- Wednesday, 14:48 : Have you filled in our survey? You can help us improve WhatPub and power up your pub searches. Share your thoughts and experience - it takes no more than 3 minutes and no personal data will be collected. Take part here👉ow.ly/40KH50EkCzO pic.twitter.com/jUDI1RqSmF
- Tuesday, 11:00 : RT @PubsPintsPeople: In this weeks #podcast episode, we discuss Community Pub Ownership, Paul Ainsworth, chairman of CAMRA’s Pub Heritage Group and Matt Garrard of the Tollerton Flying Club, discussing how they saved their local pub @airhostespub. Tune in to learn more! 👇 shows.acast.com/pubspintspeopl… pic.twitter.com/IuI4QuCHiG
- Tuesday, 12:00 : Not long until the brand new What's Brewing online platform will be available for members! We'll be sharing more soon, but in the meantime make sure you are following our dedicated Twitter stream @WBOnline_ for updates. 👀 pic.twitter.com/6CTrpy8W3t