Welcome to the Chesterfield and District branch of CAMRA!
We are an active branch of pub, beer and cider lovers who live in the districts of Bolsover, Chesterfield, North East Derbyshire and some of the parishes of Derbyshire Dales.
Click on the branch diary to see dates of meetings, social events and what's happening.
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Tuesday, 17:05 : Many pub companies are still charging their tenants rent. If a pub doesn’t have any turnover, it shouldn’t be paying any rent. Join our campaign to ask pub companies to cancel rent at ow.ly/TLj150z7KyI #SaveOurPubs
- Tuesday, 15:39 : Thank you to @PaulaBradleyMLA for raising @camra_ni's campaign to allow small brewers & cider-makers to sell online, during this week's @niassembly communities committee meeting - & for asking @CommunitiesNI to look at what can be done to support these businesses through #COVID19 pic.twitter.com/ZlEVA2l7CM
- Tuesday, 11:00 : Join master beer trainer @ChristineCryne for a virtual beer tasting, exploring some of the UK's wonderful beer styles, at 6pm, 21 April - hosted at the Red (On)Lion!🍻 Free & open to all, the event will be limited to the first 50 participants. Read more👉 ow.ly/J4VO50z6Dyp pic.twitter.com/3GEByk7IR0
- Tuesday, 09:05 : Some @PositiveNewsUK about the Red (On)Lion this morning - over the weekend we welcomed 1,400 visitors during the peak, making it the largest pub in Britain - virtually! positive.news/society/pullin…
- Monday, 16:37 : Commenting on the Pubs Code Adjudicator’s call for pub companies to demonstrate how they are supporting their tenants during the COVID-19 crisis, please find the attached comment from CAMRA Chairman Nik Antona. #NoPubNoRent Read it online 👉 ow.ly/WATL50z6Aql pic.twitter.com/1NlgAmHYd9