Welcome to the Chesterfield and District branch of CAMRA!
* NEW * May June InnSpire magazine available for download!
We are an active branch of pub, beer and cider lovers who live in the districts of Bolsover, Chesterfield, North East Derbyshire and some of the parishes of Derbyshire Dales.
Click on the branch diary to see dates of meetings, social events and what's happening.
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Tuesday, 13:46 : Congratulations to The White Hart Community Inn Ltd @WhiteHartComInn in #Pembrokeshire, who have just bought their local #pub! 🍻 Read about how they did it & find out what you can do to help on their website 👉 whci.cymru pic.twitter.com/sthICjOMh9
- Sunday, 11:00 : The deadline for National Executive nominations is 28 Jan - don't miss out! 💫 Make a real difference to the campaign 💫 Help create the future CAMRA you'd like to see & gain professional experience 💫 Help us represent our 180,000 members Learn more 👉 ow.ly/pB0350DfojN pic.twitter.com/zLlcM7LKRn
- Saturday, 13:00 : Help support your local! Order beer directly from your local brewery with #Brew2You 🍻 Download the app, or visit our website ➡️ brew2you.co.uk pic.twitter.com/giTsDTl84S
- Friday, 19:00 : It's been a while since we've shared a #FunFactFriday - what do you make of this one? 🍻 This hymn was called the Hymn to Ninkasi (who was the goddess of beer) and is over 3,900 years old! Learn more about joining CAMRA 👉 join.camra.org.uk pic.twitter.com/eayKldySPF
- Friday, 14:33 : Responding to comments by SAGE scientists that hospitality businesses should remain closed until May + the release of Market Recovery Monitor data from CGA & AlixPartners suggesting 6,000 licenced premises have permanently closed in 2020, please find a comment from Nik Antona: pic.twitter.com/f3Rs2Nz4jb